Nominees for 2019
Friday, September 6, 2019
We've nominated the following candidates for elected office:
- Robin Dalton – Commissioner of Public Safety – City of Saratoga Springs
- Stephen Mittler – Supervisor – City of Saratoga Springs
- Phil Barrett – Supervisor – Town of Clifton Park
- Ray O’Conor – Town Board – Town of Wilton
- Kirk Woodcock – Highway Supervisor – Town of Wilton
- David Towne – Town Justice – Town of Wilton
- Matthew Coseo – Town Justice – Town of Wilton
These candidates will appear on the ballot under the Libertarian Party line this November.
"Our committee did great work in a short period of time, interviewing every single candidate that requested our endorsement", said Libertarian Party Chairman Rob Arrigo. "In the end we felt that these candidates best represented Libertarian values and we look forward to helping them win in November."
The Saratoga County Libertarian Committee
Sunday, June 30, 2019
The Saratoga County Libertarian Party was granted official interim county organization status by the New York State Libertarian Party on Sunday, June 30th. The county committee filed its bylaws with the board of elections on July 3rd, making their status official according to New York State Election Law.